- Goes beyond the scope of a traditional emergency medicine reference to address topics such as interactions, treatments, and patient stabilization.
- Organized into practice-facing sections focusing on content for
emergency medicine professionals.
- Ideal for students and residents in emergency departments, emergency medicine physicians, and advanced practice nurses and physician assistants
- Each chapter follows a templated structure so you can uncover information quickly and apply it to a care situation effectively.
- Covers issues appropriate for emergency departments: toxicology,end-of-life procedures, psychiatric care, ultrasound, violence in the ER,procedural skills, and more.