- Compilation of interesting cases in Pulmonary Medicine in day-to-day clinical practice which are challenging and educative.
- Each case follows a step-by-step approach including history, salient findings on physical examination, and relevant investigations for diagnosis.
- Each case has lot a of radiological images, which makes reading extremely interesting.
- Plethora of cases including interesting tuberculosis, multidrug resistant (MDR), and extensively drug-resistant (XDR) cases. Diffuse parenchymal lung diseases, thoracic malignancies, and allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
- Rare cases such as pulmonary sequestration, alveolar microlithiasis, endobronchial polyp, carcinoid syndrome, Chilaiditi syndrome, and lymphotracheal fistula.
Availability In Stock
100 Cases in Pulmonary Medicine;1st Edition 2020 By Rajendra Prasad & Nikhil Gupta
Rs. 1,060.00 Rs. 1,495.00
- Ex Tax: Rs. 1,060.00