- A compendium of 105 dedicated guidelines from IAP aimed for the well-being of a child.
- Divided into two broad categories—one for the healthy child and the other one for the sick child.
- Selected topics are a mixture of acute emergencies, accidents, long-standing health problems, serious diseases extending from new-born to adolescent period.
- Special chapters pertaining to COVID, pandemic preparedness, psychomotor issues in COVID times, and Yoga for children are added.
- Each guideline is in Question-Answer format making it very easy for parents to understand.
- Simple layman language, ample use of sketches and cartoons, multicolour layout, and a pleasant typesetting (unlike a textbook) will ensure that the reader remains glued to the contents.
Availability In Stock
105 IAP Guidelines for Parents and Caregivers;1st Edition 2022 by Piyush Gupta
Rs. 3,600.00 Rs. 4,500.00
- Ex Tax: Rs. 3,600.00