• This book provides basic knowledge required for understanding the dissection of cadaver
and study of various regions of the body adopting integrated approach.
• Prepared as per the syllabus of anatomy recommended by the Medical Council of India
(MCI) and other medical-related boards in Asia.
• Complex anatomical stuff in the form of simplified tables, flowcharts and images.
• Includes Boxes on Clinical Importance in every chapter for better understanding.
• Each chapter has:
Learning objectives with clinical relevance
Clinical Implications and Case Scenarios that will aid the reader to cope with
Take Home Message (Key Concept)
• Interesting topics covered are Surface anatomy, Advanced radiological anatomy, and
Basics of dissection and introduction of dissection apparatus/instruments with self-
• Covers latest information in chapters, such as Introduction to splanchnology, and
presentation of nervous system in comprehensive method.
• Anatomical terms with their historical derivation and meaning are provided.
• Includes a section on Multiple Choice Questions in General Anatomy.