|• Thoroughly revised and updated text.|
• Compact and user-friendly volume.
• Written in simple, lucid and understandable language to enhance curiosity and interest of readers.
• Parasitology, entomology, bacteriology, immunology, virology, mycology and clinical microbiology all blended in a single volume.
• Includes chapters on microbiology and nurses, sterilization and disinfection, infection, microbiology in the service of human being, hand-washing, hospital waste, emerging and re-emerging microbial diseases, hospital infections, etc.
• Enriched with hand-drawn illustrations, tables and clear meaningful photographs to make the subject easy-to-grasp.
• Exclusively addressed to nursing students keeping in mind their syllabus and requirements.
Availability In Stock
The Short Textbook of Medical Microbiology for Nurses 2nd Edition 2018 By Satish Gupte
Rs. 499.00 Rs. 550.00
- Ex Tax: Rs. 499.00