It is observed that junior doctors are charged with knowledge but they are poor in applying their knowledge. This book will help them in overcoming that deficiency.
• Contains chapter on clinical approach, including history taking and clinical examination, and a chapter on clinical data analysis
• Presents 101 interesting cases, including patients with no symptoms, coming to emergency, admitted in intensive care unit, diffuse parenchymal lung diseases (DPLD), tuberculosis (TB), pleural diseases, thoracic infections and malignancies
• Discusses the clinical approach in steps as the case revealed including the mistakes done during the diagnostic processes
• Highlights the learning material from each case
• Includes enumerable pictures of X-rays, CT scan, other radiological images, microscopic figures and pictures of important clinical signs.