- Written as per the revised INC syllabus for BSc Nursing.
- Simple, concise, and point-wise text for easy reading and retention.
- Includes latest advances in the care of patients with medical-surgical conditions.
- Each disorder deals with definition, risk factors, etiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostic tests, complications, treatment, and nursing management of patients.
- Bulleted points, bold fonts for essential keywords, tables, figures, flowcharts.
- Each chapter includes question bank from the frequently asked questions in various universities in theory and practical to ease exam preparation and revision.
- Important and must-know information presented in the form of boxes and tables.
- Pictures, flowcharts, and diagrams incorporated for the ease of understanding.
- Includes recent evidence-based concepts, latest guidelines, and management algorithms.
Availability In Stock
Adult Health Nursing-II Medical Surgical Nursing;1st Edition 2022 By MJ Kumari
Rs. 750.00 Rs. 895.00
- Ex Tax: Rs. 750.00