- Thoroughly updated and revised edition
- Perfect Amalgamation of Theoretical and Clinical Aspects
- 30+ Clinical Correlation Boxes Ÿ 300+ Figures, Tables and flowcharts
- A Special Chapter on Sample Collection and Normal Values of Biochemical Parameters
- Covers an Exclusive Section on Nutrition for the first time
- This book endeavors to convey knowledge of the age-old principles of biochemistry supplemented with the modern developments in a simple, precise and lucid manner.
- The book has been divided into two sections — Nutrition and Biochemistry — strictly as per the INC syllabus.
- The content has been thoroughly revised and updated so as to give a recent concept of subject to the nursing students, including the significance of Nutrition and Biochemistry in this field.
- The chapters are well-illustrated with easy-to-reproduce figures and tables keeping in mind the pattern of the syllabus.
- Most Essential chemical structures have been elucidated in-between the text for better understanding.
- Clinical correlation boxes have been added at various places in the text to help the students understand the clinical relevance of the subject.
- Chapters are studded with frequently asked questions under Assess Yourself Section for self-evaluation.
- Important terms and points have been highlighted throughout the chapters