- This renowned book, universally endorsed by universities and medical colleges, stands as an invaluable resource for surgical ward entrants which serves as an unparalleled addition to a surgeon’s toolkit.
- It comprehensively guides readers through history and physical examination methods for surgical patients with chapter concluding a meticulous differential diagnosis.
- The book also incorporates special investigations in each chapter, enhancing diagnostic precision for diagnostic approaches in surgical cases.
- New feature of this edition is systematic algorithms added in important chapters guiding surgeons and clinicians in approaching individual patients with precision and efficacy.
- Higher-quality images have been substituted to replace poor-quality images.
- Notably, this rare gem among Indian publications has garnered acclaim from leading international surgical journals.
Availability In Stock
A Manual on Clinical Surgery with Diagnostic Algorithms;17th Edition2024 by Somen Das
Rs. 1,440.00 Rs. 1,800.00
- Ex Tax: Rs. 1,440.00